On Tuesday, April 12, 2022, she announced it in her newsletter “On The JLo.”
“My wonderful boyfriend got down on one knee and proposed to me Saturday night in my favorite location on earth (the bubble bath),” she wrote.
Lopez admitted that she was “completely caught off guard” in the moment in her song “How It Went Down.”
- The US remix of “Finesse” by Pheelz includes a famous rapper.
- Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian welcome their second child through surrogacy
- In order to participate in the show, BBNaija candidates allegedly sent Denrele n*des and millions of naira.
- When will you give my uncle a victory congratulations? Davido queries Gboyega Oyetola, the outgoing governor
- Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian broke up after nine months of dating.
“I just stared into his eyes, smiling and crying at the same time, trying to wrap my head around the reality that this was happening all over again after 20 years,” she explained.
“I was dumbfounded, and he asked, ‘Is that a yes?'” I said. “Of course, that’s a YES,” I said.
On April 9, Lopez confirmed her engagement via her fan newsletter, On The JLo, in a short video.
The duo fuelled engagement rumors earlier this week when Jlo was seen wearing a large stone.
The actress was photographed looking for furniture in Culver City, Los Angeles, with her 14-year-old daughter, Emme.
In a recent interview with TV host Elle DeGeneres, the singer admitted that she “never envisioned” reuniting with Affleck, but that it has been a “wonderful thing.”
After weeks of speculation, the couple began dating in 2021.
Following J Lo’s breakup from MLB star Alex Rodriguez, they were seen together on multiple occasions.
In 2002, the pair identified as ‘Bennifer’ were engaged.