If you can recall Nigeria music icon was recently arrested by the ICPC for an alleged N.POWER fraud
He was accused of defrauding Nigerians in the name of N.POWER
Dbanj has charged the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq, to provide evidence of money traced to his account.
D’banj has asked Farouq to explain to the world on how he traced the money to his bank account by the ICPC
- Online users react as wizkid storms ghana with new looks
- Alex Ekubo warns Regina Askia about D’Banj arrest and also shared leaked chat
- (VIDEO) Nigerian Grammy Award Winning Singer, Burnaboy Splashes Over N1.5B On Customized Jeweleries
- (MONETAG.COM) Why is my propeller publishers account not working, password incorrect and password reset not working
- D’bang arrested for fraud
D’banj is speaking through his lawyer
Describing his arrest as an injustice, Dbanj charged the minister and ICPC to apologize to him for his arrest.
The ICPC said that D’banj was among those who diverted the money meant for the federal government youth empowerment scheme N.POWER
A statement by Olajengbesi reads: “Nigerians must be told the truth that D’banj is clean and have no criminal or fraud record.
D’banj has been released after 72 hours on self-recognition
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq, who claimed to have instructed the ICPC to detain D’banj must now be ready to explain to the world the money traced to his account and the amount.