The mavin boss Don jazzy said that he normally advice his artist to be like portable if they want to stay relevant in the music industry is to be on the news always like portable those
The music executive stated this while being interviewed by Joey Akan on Afrobeats Intelligence Podcast.
He also did a comparitive analysis of BNXN (formerly Buju) and Portable who both became big stars in 2021.
- D’banj threatens to sue ICPC if they fail to provide evidence of him involving in N.POWER fraud
- DJ Cuppy’s Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Allegedly Spotted Romantically With UK Model
- Online users react as wizkid storms ghana with new looks
- Alex Ekubo warns Regina Askia about D’Banj arrest and also shared leaked chat
- (VIDEO) Nigerian Grammy Award Winning Singer, Burnaboy Splashes Over N1.5B On Customized Jeweleries
Don baba noted that at the time Portable hit the limelight with his breakout song, Zazuu Zeh, courtesy of Olamide, BNXN already had 7 songs on the charts but the controversial singer’s followers grew to a million faster.
He said that he makes realise the algorithm will favour them if they put themselves out there and do things that will make their names come up in conversations like Portable does.